PSA Letter Cert. Autographed Copy The Kenny Concept of Infantile Paralysis 1943
Whom autographed in pencil this book! It also comes with Newspaper clippings about this book and a Handwritten Thank you letter. To Whom, Im not sure but Im guessing very old. + I have summited this book for autograph authentication.
I paid for the Certification! This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Books". The seller is "andrewspot" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Egypt, Reunion.
- Book Title: The Kenny Concept of Infantile Paralysis
- Narrative Type: Nonfiction
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Topic: Treatments
- Some news paper clippings and a: Handwritten Letter with the Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Inscribed: No
- Type: Illustrated Book
- Features: 1st Edition
- Author: John Pohl
- Personalized: No
- Publication Year: 1943
- Language: English
- Intended Audience: Adults
- Signed: Yes
- Signed By: Elizabeth Kenney
- Publisher: Bruce Pubilishing Co
- Genre: Personal & Professional Development
- Subjects: Engineering & Technology
- Age Level: Adults
- Special Attributes: Inscribed
- Era: 1940s
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country: USA
- Regional Cuisine: American
- Region: New England
- Modification Description: Signed by Elizabeth Kenny and on inside cover Elisa Johnson.